Need a Controls Solutions Partner? We Can Help!
"We didn't know you do custom machine controls," is a customer comment we hope never to hear.
AMT is your controls solutions partner specializing in comprehensive controls hardware and software design for conveyance and material handling systems, custom machinery, robotic automation systems, and more. We work with end users, original equipment manufacturers (OEM's), and system integrators in a wide range of industries. Our projects have ranged from automation control and drive systems for new lines in existing and greenfield facilities, to existing production line upgrades to integrating legacy equipment control systems into new streamlined automation solutions.
AMT has an in-house controls design team lead by four project engineers having over a century of collective experience. The team is supported by a full staff of talented hardware and software designers who can take on controls projects of any size to support the integration, programming, commissioning, end-customer install, and more. Our team has deep domain knowledge of conveyance and material handling systems, as well as other robotic and non-robotic applications.
We help OEM manufacturers and custom machine builders who are looking for a control solutions partner to:
- Outsource a complete turnkey design package for a new system, including specification, quote, design, build, software development, and startup
- Augment controls staff when overbooked
We also work with end users on new automation and projects to modernize, retrofit, or install system upgrades for machine controls.
AMT has experience with a wide variety of projects, and here are a few of our specialties:
- Factory Automation: We have completed hundreds of factory automation controls projects, including drive installations.
- eCommerce Distribution Centers: We have successfully designed and installed turnkey, state-of-the-art conveyor handling and material handling systems with automated warehousing controls and data traceability in large warehouse and fulfillment centers.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS): We have experience with fully-automated massive greenfield projects controlling the drives and lifts for warehousing elevator systems, where speed and data tracking are crucial.
We have a staff of controls engineers with expertise in a variety of hardware and software platforms, including all the most commonly used technology. In addition to being a Rockwell Automation Recognized System Integrator Partner, we are also fluent in technology from Siemens, Mitsubishi, and more.
Our controls team is always on call to assist customers with off-hours emergencies, as well as planned projects like audits, upgrades, retrofits, and design. With extensive experience in a broad array of industries, we have hundreds of successful applications installed in the eCommerce, ASRS, conveyance and material handling industries, and more.